I've finally found a set of after-market Valve covers for the Caddy !!!

Started by Roadkill, July 12, 2006, 10:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Er if you told me they were ofenhouser i would have told you that they will make anything from the back catalog. One of the only speedpart manufacturers to still hold all their tooling

EDGE

dude.... they are very cool.... BUY THEM.... how's that for a subliminal message

EDGE

55starchief

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
Er if you told me they were ofenhouser i would have told you that they will make anything from the back catalog.

I just found them - how was I supposed to know they where Offy Covers until I found them ?

Roadkill

I was thinking those paired with a Hilbourn (finned) style scoop . . .

Incursus

Roadkill

Shipping is $70.00 + $250

=

$320 = £187 ish

But they're mighty fine.

EDGE

they are indeed..... cant you get all these bits shipped over together to try and save some beer tokens ?

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
But they're mighty fine.

Yup but now we know who makes them you should be able to get them at another time from an offy distributor in the USA

HardRockCamaro

Erm, estimated ship date, 19 September 2006!

I hope they do still actually make them as that suggests Summit will "order them upon request".

55starchief

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I hope they do still actually make them

Anything manufactured by offy will still be made. They keep every mould  and will re manufacture any of there speed parts. One of the guys i know in the USA had a manifold made for a straight 8 poncho motor, 50 years after production stopped