MOPAR Nats

Started by ianjpage, July 21, 2006, 03:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

Who's going and are you all meeting up / crusing etc??

I am inteding on going but will be coming from Kent, so will be a nice lil drive for me in the morning, so if MKB going i may just M1 and meet up with ya!

55starchief

Yup should be going

Incursus

Yup going, maybe in deans caddy.

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
maybe in deans caddy.

In which case might grab a lift if he can do it, is titsy gonna take the maro if its fixed?

ianjpage

ok so that makes 2 cars so far (mine & deans) with 5 pepople.....

Incursus

If the caddy goes we will have to leave pretty early for the Pod as she dosn't like sittting in traffic much and the que's get quite bad around the pod.

Also depends on if he gets the water pump in time...

F Body

the que's get quite bad around the pod.

Ah the rustic charms of Santapod , well actually it's gone well past rustic it's more like deeply decrepid

ianjpage

Also depends on if he gets the water pump in time...

That is a very good point!!!

Incursus

Quoting: F Body
Ah the rustic charms of Santapod , well actually it's gone well past rustic it's more like deeply decrepid

Its all been done up apparently...all re tarmaced and stuff.  Dunno if theve done the builds though

ianjpage

Its all been done up apparently...all re tarmaced and stuff. Dunno if theve done the builds though

Last time we were there all been nicekly tarmaced and new grandstand had gone up!!

Finlay

So what day are you going on? (What day is best for a few runs on the track and then sitting back to enjoy the racing)

ianjpage

Quoting: Finlay
So what day are you going on?

Sunday is only day can do!

Incursus

I'm going sunday, dunno when the best day for racing is though

ianjpage

...lets hope its sunday

Rocky

Saturday is normally best for racing, Sunday watching, dont know what day we are going yet

EDGE

im going up there at some point overthe weekend.. but im not winting hours to get a run in... i''ll be racing at the truck show where we have a special invitaition and hardly any waiting about...

EDGE

Jo

We'll be there on the Saturday racing too, got new rear tyres fitted on the stang today

Badger

Will be there for the weekend, racing saturday watching sunday

VIPER

Watching Sunday.......
Baz

Finlay

Ok Saturday it is for me

Badger

Is this gonna be the  Pod v Finlay rematch

Finlay

All I can say is side by side, Pods car turns all yellow...lol

Pod

It's not much of a rematch.
I've already got the fastest ticket and I'm still on my first engine too.

Finlay

Whats ya current time Mr P

Pod