Main Menu

Kewl storm.

Started by Incursus, July 27, 2006, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incursus

Factory is flooding again

Jamieg285

Is was fairly duff went it went over Croydon.  A reasonable amount of rain, a vew cracks of thunder and all over in 10 minutes.

Big disappoinment really.  I've been wanting to see a really big storm for a while now.

55starchief

Nothing here yet although i did sit up till 1am this morning watching a cool storm. The lightning was actually going sideways awesome

FUBAR

well we've had huge amounts of rain & hailstones the size of 50p coins
pretty impressive for this country seen as it went right over MK

I'm glad the car's in the Garage!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Giblets

Only really big storm I've seen was the one in Luton 2 weeks ago.

Last night's just missed me.

ianjpage

well i had a few spots of rain driving along the M4 but no real storm, but there was LOADS of water on the road so think i must av just missed it!!

Incursus

Already dry outside....still wet inside

Amey

I know our ELC store in Milton keynes was flooded earlier on today and they had to close.

Here has been sunshine for most of today with a bit of drizzle around midday. We did have about 4 rumbles of thunder at about 11:30 last night, but that was it

philoldsmobile

driving down the A5 near leighton buzzard today when it hit hard..

everything parked for about 2 mins, as youu couldn't see the car in front.. the sound of that lot on the roof of a transit was some noise, i can tell you!!  

F Body

Nothing this time in Luton

The odd bit of thunder and a quick light shower but that's all.

Sammy Lou

Its a bit wet in John lewis

Roadkill

M1 was like a river . . . but a bit of a let-down where I was , TBH.

MaryAnn

Some bad storms here in Pennsylvania, but really cool to sit on the porch and watch the lightning!

ianjpage

ahh nice n cool again now  -  little rauin storm here for half hour and its lovely outside now