EDGE

anyone able to help.... its a fairly small package, about 12"x12"x8"

cheers

EDGE

sixpack2639

ianjpage

lol you "sorting him out" as well mate

Roadkill

Not another bloody steering wheel is it ?

sixpack2639

Quoting: ianjpage
lol you "sorting him out" as well mate

Maybe....if you and Dean don't mind, may be adding to your package and possibly saving some dosh on the post charges to boot. Gotta work out the details with Edge on the saving dosh part though. Waddya think about that??

ianjpage

Quoting: sixpack2639
Maybe....if you and Dean don't mind, may be adding to your package and possibly saving some dosh on the post charges to boot. Gotta work out the details with Edge on the saving dosh part though. Waddya think about that??

I got no worries mate - if you ok shipping it all togeter - we all meet up often enough to get the parts to each other!

Roadkill

sixpack2639

Well all righty then, will see what we can work out.

ianjpage

EDGE

right... im having a few "issues" at the moment, so i think I'm out for this package guys.  Sorry Carl and MEGA thanks for the offer, i thought I'd let you know as soon as i could

EDGE

Roadkill

I'm sure there'll be a "next time", Mate.

sixpack2639

Right then, we'll go on as previously planned. The offer still stands though Edge. Any time mate.

Cheers, Carl

EDGE

would you still like me to find out if it'll be cheaper to ship to the APO address??  As far as the postoffice will be concerned, the package will be going to PA, the Army will deliver it over here...

let me know, it should be cheaper, but there again, it may not be.....

EDGE

sixpack2639

That would be great mate! See what you can find out and let us know!

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
I'll do some research mate

Be careful as any US service person caught using their AFPO for other than personal stuff can get in big trouble. Those parcels dont go through customs either as they normaly come in on military aircraft. Mate of mine was in the US airforce and did it like once a year for me

EDGE

yeh i know... the amount of stuff he buys for his own car though means its not really an issue... it just comes over with his stuff but thanks for the heads up

EDGE

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
they normaly come in on military aircraft

Cool.

Those parcels dont go through customs either

Even Cooler !!

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
they normaly come in on military aircraft

Cool.

Those parcels dont go through customs either

Even Cooler !!

You have to remember once you set foot on a USA base you are no longer under UK laws. So age to drink is now 21 if you go to any of the bars etc