Main Menu

Today

Started by FUBAR, September 06, 2006, 10:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

tell me about it, just me online all day with no one else showing up

55starchief

FUBAR

55starchief

FUBAR

FUBAR

Quoting: 55starchief

I've been pretending to spend money i haven't got on http://www.spohn.net\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.spohn.net

55starchief

yeah also check out BMR fabrications

FUBAR

also been looking at http://www.thorpepark.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.thorpepark.com  they have videos of the the main rides, they look excelent, I'm really looking forward to going as the park has changed so much since I last went its going to be the first fully new themepark experience for a few years!!

I can't wait

F Body

I popped in now and again
Dam work gets in the way of everything  

Incursus

Yup work...learning a bit more Polish etc etc....

sixpack2639

I'd of been here sooner but the fecking cable company blocked my line! I pay my bill online and always before it's due. Some moron technition put a block on my line and was supposed to be blocking a neighbors line apparently. Gave the cable company's phone operater an ear full and I imagine they're gonna be none too happy with me as I removed their block that you're not supposed to be able to remove! Told her i'm keeping their block till a technition comes round to collect it too! B*sturds!!

F Body

Quoting: sixpack2639
Told her i'm keeping their block till a technition comes round to collect it too! B*sturds!!

Power to the people

55starchief

I removed their block that you're not supposed to be able to remove!

Im intrigued please go on

sixpack2639

Not exactly sure what the tool looks like that's made to remove the block. The block itself is basically a screw on cable wire end with a seperate floating barrell inside. You can turn and turn and it wont unscrew. But if you wiggle it while trying to unscrew it it relieves the friction in the threads and will come off. It just takes a bit of patients.

55starchief

Not exactly sure what the tool looks like that's made to remove the block. The block itself is basically a screw on cable wire end with a seperate floating barrell inside. You can turn and turn and it wont unscrew. But if you wiggle it while trying to unscrew it it relieves the friction in the threads and will come off. It just takes a bit of patients.

Ah ok its a physical lock makes sense now. If they can unlock it then some one else can with a little imagination

sixpack2639

Ah ok its a physical lock makes sense now. If they can unlock it then some one else can with a little imagination

Yes, a physical lock/block. I see now you thought it was a computer block and thought I hacked their system!?! I wish! I know just about enough about computers to make me stupid!LOL

ianjpage

well i been out onsite all day today hence not too much from me today!

nice one carl!!