For Sale - 1973 Mustang Grande

Started by ianjpage, September 08, 2006, 05:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

ianjpage

Quoting: sixpack2639

Ian, If the values over here are any indication to what they are over there she's worth $5,000 (barely drivable) to $17,000 (show).

Hope that helps mate. Carl

Hmm so 5000 dollar is about 3000 GBP so probably about right then what i trying to get for her!

Quoting: Cunning Plan

iffff it was tax exempt

Yeah tell me abiout it - i think its only summat like a few months out as well!!!

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage

Hmm so 5000 dollar is about 3000 GBP so probably about right then what i trying to get for her!

Would think it was worth more than that mate. Last time i see it the condition wasnt that bad so i would say it was a class 3/4 rather than 5

ianjpage

Quoting: 55starchief

Would think it was worth more than that mate. Last time i see it the condition wasnt that bad so i would say it was a class 3/4 rather than 5

yeah trouble is it been stood now for a year and its deteriorated a bit since then

55starchief

This went to mr redbourne didnt it? is it still there?

ianjpage

WOW you going back through old posts or summat LOL!

Yeah afaik its still in the workshop awaintng being worked on....

55starchief

WOW you going back through old posts or summat LOL!

Nah a mate of mine is looking for an early mustang, he was bidding on a 66 fastback on ebay but i warned him that the info dint add up and looked like a scam especially with 0 feedback and the car being in ireland

ianjpage

55starchief

Hmm sounds much like a scam!

Yeah thats what i told him, i said i knoew of a 73 mustang so was just checking to see what happened to it. He is a mechanic by trade

ianjpage

FUBAR

it is still at Roy Wood's place we saw it on the way back from picking up the Gutlass Cruiser for S2N
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

Quoting: FUBAR
it is still at Roy Wood's place

Fieldy

any luck with the sale yet Ian?

EDGE

ianjpage

Quoting: Fieldy

any luck with the sale yet Ian?

erm, it went to dave!

rebeltrucker

Yup...is sittin in the Redbournes barn waiting its turn to go through the shop...
Open to offers on it though?

55starchief

Quoting: rebeltrucker

Yup...is sittin in the Redbournes barn waiting its turn to go through the shop...
Open to offers on it though?

Thanks dave, i have emailed him some pics

rebeltrucker

Cheers Graeme.
We keep meaning to dig it out and gerron with it, but something else always comes up when we're about to do it.....grrrr.

ianjpage

Quoting: rebeltrucker
We keep meaning to dig it out and gerron with it, but something else always comes up when we're about to do it.....grrrr.

LOL always the way!!!