excersised the camaro today.....

Started by philoldsmobile, December 08, 2005, 11:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

strewth, them roads are slipery! going onto the bedford bypass, it kicked sideways in second and gave a wiggle in third!!!

every junction or roundabout needed some opposite lock or correction in general..

god i love that car!!

Roadkill

<shock>

You mean it went out in Winter

<gasp>

philoldsmobile

only after permission form the met office, and a decent ammount of rain the night before to wash the salt off..

it was also tested for any salt residue before returning to its slumbers!

a friend of mine from the US is over tomorrow, so might take it back out again!!

philoldsmobile

it gets worse.....

i did a burnout in the van entering the old orleans at northampton last night!!

2001SS

Incursus

Can't wait to take the Duster out again

FUBAR

I Can't wait to take my car out again
should be "interesting" tho i'm wondering how long its going to take me to spin it
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill

You mean it went out in Winter

Nah i dont believe this, we need photographic proof

FUBAR

Quoting: 55starchief
Nah i dont believe this, we need photographic proof

Aparantly Phil;s car is viewable from satellite on Google Earth... He refrained from mentioning whether at the time the image was taken you can see him outside cleaning it , i'm banking on YES
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Giblets

Took mine out for a quick blast yesterday, but didn't have the heart to abuse it on a semi warm engine.

Picked up a nice squeak in the T-bar panels though. That suspension is so damned firm it can loosen anything in that car.

philoldsmobile

nah, they do that in cold weather - the weather strips and surrounding plastics all get harder in the cold, and makes them creak..

mine has always been completely creak free in summer, and 99% creak free in winter.. i've ridden in some that creak like an old persons joints all the time..

Roadkill

Quoting: Giblets
Picked up a nice squeak in the T-bar panels though. That suspension is so damned firm it can loosen anything in that car.

Sounds like you need SFC's - That'll stop the creaks !!!

55starchief

Or a 383 with open headers, then you cant hear any sqeaks or rattles

Incursus

I exercised the Fiero today!!  

bought her home...good fun for a little car with no torque

philoldsmobile

the 2.8 aint that bad, they go well in fiero's