First Swedish Koenigsegg crashed.

Started by F Body, October 22, 2006, 11:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

After being owned for just 18 hours

They do say they can be a bit of a handful ?
Must be the Ford engine

The owner decided to opt out of the free high performance driving school and subsequently wrecked his brand new CCX within 18 hours of taking delivery.
The nephew of one of the owners of H&M (a store that sells high end clothing at economical rates) attempted to pass another vehicle, moved into the oncoming lane, lost control and spun, colliding with a garbage truck.
All told, no major injuries were sustained, but egos have been bruised indefinitely and a big insurance claim !

55starchief

That car has the coolest door opening system on the planet

Shifty

This is sick, they should force people who buy cars like this to go on a cource on how to drive it. What a waste of a stunning car.

The damage dont look to bad on first glance so they will probably fix it. The front end can all be femoved and replaced with new carbon fibre parts.

Roadkill

First time i've seen one of those . . . .

Is it expensive then ? - Looks like your average "fairly expensive / average looking plastic mould jobbie" to me . . . .

Shifty

Quoting: Roadkill
Is it expensive then ? - Looks like your average "fairly expensive / average looking plastic mould jobbie" to me . . . .

The CCX comes in at £367,800

This is a supercharged 4.7 V8 pushing 806BHP 0-62 in 3.9s and 0-100 in 7.7. Top speed 241MPH

For a short while this car held the fastest road legal production vehicle until the 640R and the FXX. still a 806BHP all carbon fiber / aluminum composite car that weighs only 1180KG would put a smile on my face.

Roadkill

Quoting: Shifty
weighs only 1180KG

A Supercharged fart, then.  Fek.

Bet it needs double sided sticky tape tyres to keep the fekker on the road.

Shifty

I could imagine they are price but still when you buy a car for £367K money ent an issue. also when you drive a car that is that fast you want to be stuck to the road like glue.