retro-tek up the anti

Started by 55starchief, November 27, 2006, 06:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

http://www.retrotekspeed.com/\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.retrotekspeed.com/

The first EFI system to auto map itself, simply bolt the system onto any carb manifold hook up a couple of wires and fire the motor. The system does the rest

EDGE

very interesting.... can you custom map it afterwards ?  That would sure save a lot of time, i wonder how it'll cope with variable intake lengths ?

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
very interesting.... can you custom map it afterwards ? That would sure save a lot of time, i wonder how it'll cope with variable intake lengths ?

yup it says you can custom map

EDGE

iiiiiiiinterestingggg

I have all he designs taken care of dude... i should be around tonight, catch me on IM if you see me logged on.. I could really do with some specs..

EDGE

philoldsmobile

55starchief

Just called to see the price point and they are saying under $2k

Roadkill

That truly is one of the coolest things I've seen.

That's MY KINDA Fuel injection.

ianjpage

hmm think it muss be a quite day for RK then lol!!

EDGE

i have a very... very.  very devious idea

55starchief

i have a very... very. very devious idea

oh do tell us more

EDGE

nope.... just bring me the manifold, the laser cutter and he other bits i'll ask you for later

Roadkill

the manifold, the laser cutter and he other bits i'll ask you for later

55starchief

nope.... just bring me the manifold, the laser cutter and he other bits i'll ask you for later

what thickness do you want the runners as i am cutting later this week?

EDGE

well... you may not need to cut them... i think we need to meet up and discuss drawings depends totally on which way you want to go..

55starchief

well... you may not need to cut them... i think we need to meet up and discuss drawings depends totally on which way you want to go..

indeed will have a chat on MSN later this week

Was jsut thinking as im having my motor plate laser cut along with some stuff for work

Pod

No, not the dreaded 'fuel injected TA' idea. Just slap a carb on it so you can drive it. Otherwise you'll be fiddling with it forever.

EDGE

you dont knw the half of it dude

Pod

I think I prefer it that way.

Titsy

Quoting: Pod
Just slap a carb on it so you can drive it. Otherwise you'll be fiddling with it forever.

Agreed....

I wager £5 the T/A doesn't make the first race of the season...

Shifty

Quoting: Pod
No, not the dreaded 'fuel injected TA' idea. Just slap a carb on it so you can drive it. Otherwise you'll be fiddling with it forever.

Think i'm inclined to agree,

me neither.

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy
Agreed....

I wager £5 the T/A doesn't make the first race of the season...

Make it £50 and your on

55starchief

Quoting: Shifty
me neither.

all shal become clear of shiftyone

Roadkill

Quoting: Shifty
me neither.

I'd guessed as much.

EDGE

mwwwahahhahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAA

Titsy

Quoting: 55starchief
Make it £50 and your on

No... The bet is £5 that the T/A doesn't run a 1/4 mile in the first SRS event of the season without running a carb...