What every man really wants for christmas

Started by 55starchief, December 19, 2006, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Roadkill

Ooo, I snip at $2,600.

All I need is a pick-up truck with a gun rack.

Yeeeeeeee-Har.

55starchief

If i lived in the USA and had enough space to fire it  i would definatly have one

FUBAR

Quoting: Roadkill
Ooo, I snip at $2,600.

should that be " a snipe at $2,600..."  
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

Quoting: FUBAR
Ooo, I snip at $2,600.

should that be " a snipe at $2,600..."

groan!!!!!!!!

Big Mouse

"COMPLETE WITH: OWNERS MANUAL, LIFETIME WARRANTY, TYLENOL, EAR PLUGS"

I take it its loud then

Roadkill

Quoting: Big Mouse
I take it its loud then

A 50 cal ?

Hehehe, I remember when Mythbusters was testing one inside an enclosed swimming pool . . . when they fired it the foundations shook.

F Body

55starchief

Hehehe, I remember when Mythbusters was testing one inside an enclosed swimming pool . . . when they fired it the foundations shook.

Yup was watching that episode when i made the post, i was wondering how much one would be

DanC

55starchief

Quoting: DanC

I thought every man (in the UK) wanted this for crimbo

tough call but the .50 cal gets my vote, lets go blow shit up

Jamieg285

Damn

Follow the link and I get :

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Weapons"  

55starchief

Roadkill

http://members.shaw.ca/lolaland/suranne4.jpg
\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://members.shaw.ca/lolaland/suranne4.jpg

Isn't that the bird out of Corrie ?

I don't know why but I recognise that piccy from somewhere . . . . I think it was used in some christmas TV mag a few years back . . .

Jamieg285

I recognise her from the show 'Vincent', but I think you're right, she was in Corrie or some other soap before.

55starchief

Isn't that the bird out of Corrie ?

wouldnt know dont watch soaps, anyways thought you didnt have time for TV

F Body

Too many complications

Quoting: 55starchief
lets go blow shit up

Hell yes, I've always wanted to find a box of live genades

55starchief

Quoting: F Body
Hell yes, I've always wanted to find a box of live genades

Nothing better than firing guns mate. Has to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on. The gun store in las vegas has an indoor range and you can hire guns there. I spent half a day firing off about 1000 rounds with an M16 machine gun 9mm glock and buretta and a 357, my mate had a 44 but didnt get to try that. I still have the osama bin laden target hanging on my wall at work

Big Mouse

Quoting: Jamieg285

Follow the link and I get :

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Weapons"

I guess that could work for either link

Soap star or whatever, she's definetly my "type"

Big Mouse

Nothing better than firing guns mate. Has to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on. The gun store in las vegas has an indoor range and you can hire guns there. I spent half a day firing off about 1000 rounds with an M16 machine gun 9mm glock and buretta and a 357, my mate had a 44 but didnt get to try that. I still have the osama bin laden target hanging on my wall at work

Oh agree 100%

I was in heaven in Georgia a couple of years ago - went to a local range with a mate who shoots and blatted off hundreds of rounds, the yanks couldn't understand why we couldn't do it here. In fairness they also couldn't get their heads around the fact that we don't have rattlers or gators in our 'swamps'

They even had a mortar range but couldn't allow anything "bigger than 3inch cos people complain about the noise"

There were a couple of guys there who belonged to the 'Heavy Machine Gun Club of North America'.  They were setting up a .50 cal fixed position and a .30 cal twin out of an old ww2 bomber on a rotary platform (think underbelly gunner) but the guy hauling the ammo hadn't turned up at that point otherwise I could have had a go on it. Mental.

I've still got my level 1 deactivated SLR in the loft; could have picked up the parts to reactivate it for less than $200 but the balls shrivelled at the consequences of being caught with it

55starchief

They even had a mortar range but couldn't allow anything "bigger than 3inch cos people complain about the noise"

God bless america

The http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.thegunstorelasvegas.com employs about 12 people and if it wasnt for us brits and a few canadians coming to shoot they said they would only need 3 to run the store

Big Mouse

Love that website - a $5 discount coupon on "machine gun rental"

Featuring Lead Free Ammo for our customer's health and safety.

55starchief

$5 discount coupon on "machine gun rental"

Yup been going there for the last couple of times i have been in vegas, only found it about 4 years ago and is definatly on the places i like to visit along with the auto collection at the imperial palace

They have a huge selection of machine and hand guns available to play practice with

55starchief

Roadkill

thought you didnt have time for TV

I rarely do . . . . I know because after selling my flat 4 years ago I lived back at my parents for 2 months while looking for another place . . . . while there it was impossible to avoid Corrie as my Mum watches it religiously . . .

Nothing better than firing guns mate. Has to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on

So . . . . . the most fun you've had, then.