Now thats not a lot of car for the money!

Started by Giblets, February 21, 2007, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Dreamer.

Obviously brought it from a dealer a few years ago and now thinks he can sell it for the same now.

Giblets

Maybe I should send him a pic of mine and say "Thats what 3 and a half g's gets you mate!"

55starchief

Quoting: Giblets

Maybe I should send him a pic of mine and say "Thats what 3 and a half g's gets you mate!"

well the guy is obviousley missing a couple fo cylinders he owns a camaro

Giblets

Quoting: 55starchief
well the guy is obviousley missing a couple fo cylinders he owns a camaro

Exactly, I don't know why you'd buy a breathless V6 when for a few hundred more you can get a V8 in the same condition?

It's not like the running costs will be much different as both are thirsty and insurance won't differ much.

F Body

Ummm Homosexual Blue as well

Don't think that was a factory colour

Giblets

oooh Fubar!

he's had a pop at you there mate!

Titsy

Quoting: 55starchief
well the guy is obviousley missing a couple of cylinders he owns a camaro

Enjoy your walk to Bluewater on Saturday mate...

art b

Quoting: Titsy
Enjoy your walk to Bluewater on Saturday mate..

that should be walk BACK.........
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Titsy

Quoting: art b
that should be walk BACK.........

Pod

I remember someone *ages* ago on the AACUK or AACI (Konrad?) had a pale blue v6 similar to that.
Completely useless information, but there you go.

F Body

Quoting: Pod
I remember someone *ages* ago on the AACUK or AACI (Konrad?) had a pale blue v6 similar to that.

Yes he did , but I'm sure that the factory colour is a few shades darker than that. Haven't got any of the Camaro links on this new computer yet

Where's philO when you need him

F Body

Got the info from Camaro Source

The official colour was Light blue metallic , Jace from Essex also has this colour, quite a bit darker me thinks

http://www.camarosource.ca/php/camaro_info_db/index.php?act=colors_trim&year=1991\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.camarosource.ca/php/camaro_info_db/index.php?act=colors_trim&year=1991

F Body

F Body