I'm going to go INSANE!!!

Started by FUBAR, March 13, 2007, 12:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUBAR

or kill something

There's been a bl00dy car alarm going off right outside our office window totally continuously since 9:45am this morning!!!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

FFS, just go outside and put it out of its misery then!!!

Only justice may be that they end up with a flat battery come  home tim ehehehe

Roadkill

FUBAR

Its Stopped!!!

Thank fk for that!!!

F Body

Quoting: FUBAR
been a bl00dy car alarm going off right outside our office window totally continuously since 9:45am

That's what they invented wire cutters for

Mind you the last time I did that, I cut through six or seven wires before the feker stopped

55starchief

Quoting: F Body

That's what they invented wire cutters for

Mind you the last time I did that, I cut through six or seven wires before the feker stopped

most modern alarms have self powered sirens, i cut mine out and left it on the side of the road screaming its nuts off

HardRockCamaro

They are supposed to shut off after 30 seconds.
The Clifford goes a step fuirther by not reactivating due to a trigger on the same sensor without there being another sensor in agreement.

People who turn their Cliffords off and then back on again only to have the same problem a few minutes later are obviously oblivious to that feature.

55starchief

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
The Clifford goes a step fuirther by not reactivating due to a trigger on the same sensor without there being another sensor in agreement.

People who turn their Cliffords off and then back on again only to have the same problem a few minutes later are obviously oblivious to that feature.

Yup cliffords rock, had a concept 600 with intelistart on the SAAB and never had a problem. I also had the full dealer disc so i could hack the alarm and change the siren settings

Fieldy

I had a Clifford alarm......Best one ever

Took me ages to wire into the lights and central locking....Hindsight, wish I had kept it, it was only a Nissan Almera

FUBAR

I've got a clifford on the IROC now, its cool  I just wish the key fobs weren't carbon effect.

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
Yup cliffords rock, had a concept 600 with intelistart on the SAAB and never had a problem. I also had the full dealer disc so i could hack the alarm and change the siren settings

Mines a Clifford   400 I think ?
With the remote boot release, window opening/closing and headlamps on gizmo's.
The only problem I have with it is remembering the code for the anti-hijack feature

55starchief

Quoting: F Body
I have with it is remembering the code for the anti-hijack feature

you didnt go with the blackjax did you? that thing is next to useless and a PITA

sixpack2639

"I'm going to go INSANE!!!"

Something tells me it's gonna be a very short trip!!

ianjpage

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
you didnt go with the blackjax did you? that thing is next to useless and a PITA

Yes it's pain in the ass but if  someone rips the keys off or does a hijack there only going to get 1 minute away