F.A.O Dean / Ryan

Started by CJ-IROCZ, May 14, 2007, 03:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ-IROCZ

I've emailed him guys so i'll let you know when i get a reply

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

FUBAR

CJ-IROCZ

Were good to go

I'll Pm you the delivery address tonight.

Ryan i want to get mine from Hawks too so we might as well order them together

Roadkill

Damn - you got me thinking of spending more money, now - I'll need a carpet for the Caddy . . . and maybe the camaro, too.

FUBAR

Quoting: Fin170703
Were good to go  

I'll Pm you the delivery address tonight.

Ryan i want to get mine from Hawks too so we might as well order them together

Okies...  I'll have to check that my interior is the 1810 Medium Grey that I think it is... I'll try to find out tonight.

Quote from: Fin170703This is what i'm gonna order

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=621[/quote\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">]http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=621</div>

Ok you talked me into it... LOL  Where abouts are you m8, just wondering where this is going to end up when it arrives...

Also what are we looking at for shipping?   It obviously need to be the T-Top set I need too

FUBAR

Quoting: FUBAR
I'll have to check that my interior is the 1810 Medium Grey that I think it is... I'll try to find out tonight.

I've found an RPO code list for 1989 so will check the build sticker this evening.

Just thinking do you have paypal that way you could order both & I can send you the money?

CJ-IROCZ

Quoting: FUBAR
I'll have to check that my interior is the 1810 Medium Grey that I think it is... I'll try to find out tonight.

sh*t i dont know what colour mine is. how do you find out

The only problem is that i dont have a credit card . do you ?? I do have paypal though

shipping wont be a lot at all . we'll obviuosly pay the shipping to the Kentucky address and we'll just bung him some wedge when it gets here.

When it gets In the U.K i'll have a word with him and get it sent to our relavant addresses

CJ-IROCZ

Here is a list of my RPO codes, is my interior colour in here somewhere , i've just noticed that i was talking bollocks when i thought i had the G92 axle. mine is 3.23 so is the G92 axle 3.73 ?

AC3-AG9-AR9-AU3-A01-A31-A90-B18-B2L-B3W-B34-B35-B4Z-B84-B94-B97-CD4-C60-DD8-DG7-DK6-D08-D34-D42-D6M-D80-D88-E5Z-E7Z-E9Z-FE2-GW6-G80-J65-KC4-K34-K68-L98-MD8-MX0-NA5-N0D-NP5-N33-N65-N96-PB4-P20-QD2-TR9-TT4-T93-T96-UQ1-UX1-U21-U25-U26-U29-U79-VK3-V73-YR1-YS1-YT1-YT9-Z28-1AZ-1HV-1SC-15P-6ZX-7ZX-8NL-81Q-81U-82C-82I-829-86A-9NL

FUBAR

CJ-IROCZ

Cant see anything about interior colour

CJ-IROCZ

Right mine is either a med dark grey or sand grey

FUBAR

Sand grey is very light in colour, have a look on http://www.moderndaymuscle.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.moderndaymuscle.com  some of their NOS camaro interior bits are pictured as sand grey, I bought Med grey for mine before and it fits so i'm pretty confident anyway, just wanted to make 100% sure.

The interior codes are near the bottom of my list...

CJ-IROCZ

there couldn't have been interior RPO codes for the '87

I'll post a pick of my sail panels and then can you see if its the same as yours Ryan

FUBAR

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
82I-829

This is actually 821 and 829 which are

821 Interior Trim, Dark Medium Gray
829 Safety Belt Gray

from my list for '89, I'd put good money on them meaning exactly the same thing in 1987

also

82C is "Trim Combination, Cloth Dark Medium Gray"

FUBAR

Ok, mine is also Medium Grey for definate...

so then m8, how are we going to work ordering these bits...

CJ-IROCZ

Yep i reckon mines med gray too

Not sure on how to go about ordering it. We need a credit card , so have you got one or do we need to borrow someone's ??

FUBAR

I've got one that I can use.... hold on...

is it just me or have their prices gone up since this lunchtime... the full set was $249.99 at lunchtime!!

CJ-IROCZ

lets have a look around and see if there is anyone cheaper.

CJ-IROCZ

I reckon Hawks are the best people to order from.

There are a couple comanys i found that sell it for arund $20 cheaper but i've never heard of them and I know Hawks are reliable.

shall we go for it then ( i would love to get a new headliner on for the summer )

Roadkill

Hmm . . . Carpet sets . . .