F.A.O Dean / Ryan

Started by CJ-IROCZ, May 14, 2007, 03:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Oh, GODAMMIT !!!

I find myself wanting one too.

CJ-IROCZ

Glad i'm not going to have your crdit card bill at the end of the month , you spend thrift you

Right how shall we play this . I've got the address to send to .

Are we all going to order our headliners at the same time . We might get discount on shipping to the address then ?

CJ-IROCZ

Quoting: Roadkill
Carpet for the Caddy - Although it just sounds too cheap . . . ???

Thats is cheap £50 odd for a complete carpet

Roadkill

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
Are we all going to order our headliners at the same time . We might get discount on shipping to the address then ?

Give us a day to have a think about this . . . . I really ain't got the money for both headliner AND camaro carpet . . . . but it makes sense to order both if I'm gonna.

<shudder>

CJ-IROCZ

Okay lets set an order date for the beginning of next week then

Roadkill

O.K

:bitingnails:

Glad my birthday's coming up . . .

CJ-IROCZ

It'll all be worth it

I cant really afford it , oh well

Roadkill

O.K . . . I'm going to be sensible, here.

I'm not gonna be able to do this, TBH - not yet anyway.

The interior of the car is the last thing I need to be worrying about and as it probably won't be seeing the road again this year those bits will have to wait.

To be honest a roll-cage is likely to be on the interior list, too, so it'd be silly buying new headliner and carpet before I know how the cage would effect the interior.

I'm looking to loose the centre console so need to investigate altering the handbrake, too, before deciding on a carpet . . . .

I've got £1020 to find for the Gearbox and Axle and I still haven't begun shipping the Spohn stuff from the states yet.

Titsy

I've got £1020 to find for the Gearbox and Axle and I still haven't begun shipping the Spohn stuff from the states yet.

ouch...

Roadkill

Quoting: Titsy
ouch...

Yup.

Gearbox was all-in £735 and the Axle £285 for the LSD to be fitted.

Two wheel burnouts 4 teh win !!!

Although with the new set up I'm hoping it'll be bloody difficult to get the rears to break away !

F Body

Although with the new set up I'm hoping it'll be bloody difficult to get the rears to break away !

Line Lock for the win

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
Line Lock for the win

Yup, brought it.

CJ-IROCZ

Okay.

how about you Ryan . i'm going to order next week

FUBAR

Yeah i'm still on for ordering the headliner, I shouldn't but i'm going too.

do you have any idea yet what the shipping is going to cost us?
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...