New Delorean?

Started by yorkshirespud, August 01, 2007, 10:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

wow, thats interesting..

JZD was working on a new sports car project just before he died, but a new production run of the old DMC12 would be something else!!

Roadkill

Not a massive fan of them (stainless steel for christs sake !!??) but they are kinda cool . .

EDGE

ianjpage

hmm interesting reading, would be nice to see more of them produced

EDGE

i priced them up when they discovered all the old stock in the warehouses.  They would build you a NEW one for $40k !

Motorama

An American car made in Belfast with Renault running gear.

Great

F Body

Quoting: Motorama
An American car made in Belfast with Renault running gear.

Not very well made at that, I went over to Belfast when the receivers were selling the cars off left in the factory for £1,700, a friend of mine Bob Branson took a gamble and bought one selling it on 2 years later for £3K
A good one is now about £25k

EDGE

i'd still ove one.. dont care if it has the renault/peugot/volvo v6 n it... i mean its a crap engine but being mounted like it is some GENIUS has developed a cadillac northstar engine conversion !!!! 300hp v8 32v... happy days....

Motorama

Quoting: F Body
A good one is now about £25k

Are you sure? Its only saught after because of the movie.

Quoting: EDGE
some GENIUS has developed a cadillac northstar engine conversion !!!! 300hp v8 32v... happy days....

that would make it hustle!

EDGE

there's one on ebay right now with 6100 original miles and its mint.. like new mint...

and it's up at £19k

there's several with 350 chebby engines too... for that authentic thick blue/white smoke from the pipes