Mobile Phone for sale

Started by Kenny, August 02, 2007, 08:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

I know it's not a car.. but I recently (last week) got given an upgrade phone I dont want, and can nolonger exchange.  I am selling it on eGay for £195

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300137550190&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">U600 on eGay

If anyone is interested, then PM me.  I will be willing to let it go for £175 to MKB peeps.

It is a brand new Samsung U600 with bluetooth headset, and it was supplied by carphonewarehouse unlocked.  I've tried it on Orange and Vodafone, both work.

F Body

That's the phone I got last week, nice easy menu's and the camera quality is good ( all the Classics On The Green pictures were taken with it ) if a little slow.

Kenny

yea it is very nice, and I will be happy to keep it if it doesn't sell.  But I've seen another phone I want (Motorola Z8), but can't exchange this one for it so I'm going to sell it, use the money to buy Rachel a new phone and use her free upgrade with O'poo to get the Z8..... well thats the plan anyway :)

Kenny

I don't get eGay.  I've sold my fair share of items on there, but for some reason as soon as you attempt to sell a mobile phone all hell breaks loose....

I've had someone from Nigeria with a sob story as to why I should sell the phone to her.  A guy who wants me to send it to Lithuania.
And I've has 2 chinese import/export companies send spam.

Not one question among them!

I can only assume there either scammers or some such unsavory characters...

Incursus

F Body

Quoting: Kenny
use her free upgrade with O'poo to get the Z8.....

I'm with O2 and you have to be on one hell of a monthly tafrif to get the Z8 free, I think they quoted me £149

Kenny

Quoting: F Body
I'm with O2 and you have to be on one hell of a monthly tafrif to get the Z8 free, I think they quoted me £149

Its Free with teh £35 tariff which she is on allready.

http://shop.o2.co.uk/phone/Motorola/Z8\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">O2 Z8

F Body

Its Free with teh £35 tariff which she is on allready.

I'm on the £25 tariff :

"£159.99 on £25/month "

I think the Samsung is a better looking phone

Kenny

I agree, it is a very nice looking phone... I'm just too picky.  I'll probably get the Z8 and not like that

Incursus

F Body

Can't view the details without being a member

All it says is "Ended:   04-Aug-07 21:01:57 BST"

Kenny

Nah, hasn't sold... theres just to many of the buggers on there (about 2-3 every hour).
I might be palming it off on Rachel in exchange for her free upgrade

Incursus

I might be palming it off on Rachel in exchange for her free upgrade

So long as she doesn't feed it to the dog again

ianjpage

Quoting: Incursus

So long as she doesn't feed it to the dog again

explain please

Kenny

Quoting: ianjpage
explain please

Rachel's parents dog small horse used to eat anything she could get hold of - remotes, hairbrush, and ofc mobile phones.

less than a week after getting her loverly new phone it became the latest, most high tech, dog chew ever!

Still worked too, which was lucky because we didn't take out the insurance!

Kenny

p.s. new Motorola Z8 being sent out today!
heres hoping it is unlocked and i can use my orange sim in it....

Roadkill

F Body

Rachel's parents dog small horse used to eat anything she could get hold of

Incursus

Roadkill

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
Tripod.

Dam OK I'll change it to this one :

You want it back ? Come and get it !