£60 ! - and still room for more !

Started by Roadkill, October 25, 2007, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Quoting: art b
surely you waste fuel carring it around

I just run everything from full to empty, although I'm being a little bit more careful with the Honda because according to the forum the reserve is only good for 17 miles

F Body

why drive around with full tank of fuel that ur not going to be using right away,
surely you waste fuel carring it around

I know Vauxhall performance test the cars with less than 1/2 gallon in to get the best figures, they run the engine in, fit a new clutch & tyres, drain all the fluids to there lowest level and then just thrash the pants off it

philoldsmobile

at current rates, to fill the tahoe with unleaded from bone dry at BP on the A421 in bedford would cost. £119.88

ahhh, gotta love LPG!

Roadkill

Quoting: Kenny
I dont get people who don't fill the tank to the top. I've never stopped before its full, theres just no point.

It's normally 'cos I don't have the cash . . . or at least on me.

I despise using cards . . . I'm a cash man.

art b

ive seen a full tank on an old car.........................

fall off over a speed bump...............expensive mistake....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

nick69

The jeep will take £60 if its empty! I put £58 in it yesterday!

yorkshirespud

Welcome to MY world!! The Jag-pimpmeister took 83 litres in one sitting when I was running on fumes in the a-hole nowhere of Scotland ...

art b

i  worry when i see one of them jags with two filler caps.....

philoldsmobile

Quoting: F Body
I just run everything from full to empty, although I'm being a little bit more careful with the Honda because according to the forum the reserve is only good for 17 miles

ditto, i hate filling up, so i wait until I'm down to at the most 1/4 tank, then fill to the brim. pumped £36 of tescos shitest finest into the stang today

Martyn.. get a bike with a fuel guage!

HardRockCamaro

one of them jags with two filler cap

The what now?!?!

art b

i do hate having to fill up, i think some one should come round at nite and fill ya cars up 4 ya.........

55starchief

i do hate having to fill up, i think some one should come round at nite and fill ya cars up 4 ya.........

tell you what art you leave the fuel cap off ind i will be round

art b

thats a big enough worry too, i'll leave it off when its empty....

art b

some bastid tried to have the lead off of our porch roof............
3 large panels probably not worth much on there own as scrap,but around 200 quid to replace.............
as it was well fitted years ago, one end is fixed down on each panel so they only managed to lift part of each piece..........

Roadkill

some bastid tried to have the lead off of our porch roof............

Heard there's alot of that going on around here, too - Alot of Churches being hit.