Could someone possibly bid on this for me ?

Started by Roadkill, November 06, 2007, 12:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140174091064&rd=1\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140174091064&rd=1

Don't think it finishes until 4am or something but as my PC's down I can't bid at all.

I don't expect anyone to stay up at that time - just leave it as long as they can.

Current price is about $150 . . . I could go to $205 (or £100).

Let me know.

F Body

It would be cool to vent your exhausts from a pair of those

sixpack2639

Got it in my watched items.

It ends at 9:15pm my time.

Auction says $10 shipping so do you want to bid to $195 w/o shipping or $205 w/o shipping??

Roadkill

Go to $205 without shipping.

I may well have some more bits for you soon, Carl, If you don't mind . . . Gotta get the Camaro done so I can plough on with the '58.

sixpack2639

ianjpage

sixpack2639

Not much of a war.....as far as Dean's concerned anyway.

With 3.5 hours to go the bid is at $322.58

It went over $225 at 4pm my time.

Apparently these bumper pieces are rare as hens teeth.

No need watching any further.

F Body

Quoting: sixpack2639
With 3.5 hours to go the bid is at $322.58

Indeedy

RK sure know's how to pick them

Roadkill

I expected it to go for $300+ TBH.

And, infairness, glad it did as I really can't afford Caddy purchases this month - just had to "have a go".

All attention is now turned towards the Camaro . . . . this weekend will be an expensive one.

Oh, yes.

Roadkill

P.S - Thanks Carl - both for watching the bumper end and for being happy with the next wave of incoming parts !

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
All attention is now turned towards the Camaro . . .

F Body for the win

sixpack2639

Quoting: Roadkill
P.S - Thanks Carl - both for watching the bumper end and for being happy with the next wave of incoming parts !

You're quite welcome mate!!

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: