Well...I'm back.... and I dont like it....

Started by EDGE, November 07, 2007, 03:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

Hi everyone....

got back from honeymoon last week and I've been working on the kitchen ever since !!

We spent a little over 2 weeks in America, we went to L.A. for the majority of the time and then drove to Vegas for 5 days... twas an awesome vacation !!

Then you come back here... and realise that everything is over priced, the roads SUCK and people are generally assholes!!  Not happy.....

I took a few.... about 1800 photos... so I'll pick out the best couple and post them once I have time... This is the first time I've been online since I came back i think.  Priority is getting the house finished.  Oh, and the meet this saturday

Anything interesting happen while I was away?

55starchief

So how was vegas? Were my recomendations of use and did you hit the gun store?

EDGE

we went to the gun store yeah... I'll have to show you Gemmas target for the Uzi....

I wouldn't piss her off !

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
we went to the gun store yeah

That place is awesome, i still have my M16 target at work, what else did you shoot?

EDGE

i also went for the Colt Desert Eagle and the Police sniper rifle...

the desert eagle is awesome and i MUST have one !!

ianjpage

Welcome back mate sounds like you had a good time, cant wait for some piccies!!

55starchief

So what did you think of vegas, other than it being big

I find it a love hate relationship after 7 straight years myself

Roadkill

Anything interesting happen while I was away?

We got a "Rice Bikers Forum" ?

F Body

realise that everything is over priced, the roads SUCK and people are generally assholes!! Not happy.....

Sounds like the UK

Quoting: Roadkill
We got a "Rice Bikers Forum" ?

Those who can do

Welcome back Dude glad you had a good time

Gator

sounds like a great trip mate looking forward to the pics

i wanna go on a uzi now

art b

Quoting: Gator
i wanna go on a uzi now

is dat wonna them chinese bikes.......
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

EDGE

i thought vegas was...er... indescribable really.... it was all like walking around in a daze... but I'd definitely go back...

L.A. was really nice too, we stayed on Redondo Beach which was a fairly nice area, lots of things to see and do there

Rocky

Its not nice to be back is it, took me about a week to settle back in, shame you didnt make it to pomona,

EDGE

yeah, after the 2 car museums, Saleen factory tour and the drag racing Fun Ford weekend finals, oh, and the most awesome meet in the world ever !!!  I figured I'd have to hit that next time :)

55starchief

let me guess the car collection at the imperial palace and the peterson museum

EDGE

55starchief

chA-CHING !!!!!

Both awesome museums, have always done the imperial palace collection when i have been in vegas as it is constantly changing. The cool thing os that all the cars there are for sale

art b

EDGE

yup... and all 3 rides at the top.... just trying to go though the pics... i took over 1800 !!!!

art b

yup... and all 3 rides at the top

VIVA LAS VEGAS............WHOOOOOOOOOSH......!!

Fieldy

Thats awesome Mate, Glad all went well for you.....I wont see you saturday as  I am in Birmingham at the NEC, but hopefully we can catch up soon

F Body

Should have a bought a car whilst you were out there
Take the Pontiac G8 or as we call it the Vauxhall VXR8, both made at the same Australian plant

In the UK without sat nav or sports exhaust etc it retails at £35k.

http://news.windingroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/g8hl.jpg\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">
In fact, it's possible to save $150 on that low price by opting for the larger 19-inch wheels with higher performance tires (18-inchers with all-season tires are an added cost option).

That's £15,664

Yep rip off Britain

Jo

Sounds like you had a great time & the guns sound like great fun, can't wait for the piccys....

sixpack2639

art b

he he he .......you gun crazy yanks,,,,,,,,,,