Smilies

Started by Jamieg285, November 23, 2007, 11:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamieg285

Found some excellent smilies, most of which I don't think we have....

http://www.wcfb-forums.com/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=1\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.wcfb-forums.com/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=1

ianjpage

Loads fo kewl ones there

Cunning Plan

See how easy it is to see all of the smileys there?  Thats what I said before that it would be easier to see all of the smileys we have if they were all grouped together like that rather than with the code next to them and 2 per line kinda thing like we have if you click full smiley list..

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

F Body

We need some more Welcome smilies for when new members join

ianjpage

Quoting: F Body

We need some more Welcome smilies for when new members join

choose some then - too many for me to choose lol!

philoldsmobile

i reckon we need these!!

Roadkill

I think this is needed.

For when your ebay parts arrive . .

For Sammy . . .

For Martyn.

Much needed . . .

In addition to plus1 -

To further aid Titsys love of man sausage . .

I love this little guy . .

sixpack2639

I like these.........

Oh, and of course this one!

ianjpage

OK working ok adding em in!

55starchief

Quoting: Cunning Plan
See how easy it is to see all of the smileys there? Thats what I said before that it would be easier to see all of the smileys we have if they were all grouped together like that rather than with the code next to them and 2 per line kinda thing like we have if you click full smiley list..

Tell you what, you go to minibb, talk to the Russians, cross their palm with some US$$$ and the problems solved. They will happily right the code for you and we will happily install it. Cant say fairer than that

ianjpage

All Done!!

: violin : =
: cold : =
: flex : =
: gay : =
: doh : =
: hurryup : =
: agree : =
: wchair : =
: itsok : =
: sand : =
: mail : =
: noob1 : =
: poop : =
: thanks : =
: tv : =
: usaflag : =
: welcome : =
: wrongforum : =
: agree2 : =

sixpack2639

F Body

Jamieg285

Quoting: 55starchief
Quoting: Cunning Plan
See how easy it is to see all of the smileys there? Thats what I said before that it would be easier to see all of the smileys we have if they were all grouped together like that rather than with the code next to them and 2 per line kinda thing like we have if you click full smiley list..

Tell you what, you go to minibb, talk to the Russians, cross their palm with some US$$$ and the problems solved. They will happily right the code for you and we will happily install it. Cant say fairer than that

Cross my palm with GB££ and I'll sort it out  

Cunning Plan

Quoting: 55starchief

No one said that it couldnt be done and it would cost to do it.  I assumed it was a simple setting change.

Now I know I wont put the suggestion forward again.  There is no need to write sarcasticly like that.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

ianjpage

Quoting: Jamieg285

Cross my palm with GB££ and I'll sort it out

in all seriousness mate, how much work do you think is involved with having 2 smily lists, 1 as per your link i.e. all the smilies one after the other and then the current one???

Jamieg285

2-3 hours work?  I'm a bit rusty as I haven't done anything with the code for a long time now.  

I could add a count to the page, and maybe make the existing one 3 column as well?