Ryan's Camaro Project Thread...

Started by FUBAR, October 18, 2005, 01:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUBAR

Quoting: Rocky
When you do remove it if you have to you can put a comment in the reasons.
Make it good

I will do m8, and i'm leaving it there in the hope that it will get outbid anyway and I won't have to make it look bad.  Anyone want to buy a Camaro? , give it a week to fix the engine & sell it again!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

FUBAR

Well, the guy has been outbid

looks like she's going to sell

Jamieg285

ianjpage

Giblets

FUBAR

Yeah hopefully it might even get some other people bidding too

Roadkill

Giblets

FUBAR

Quoting: Giblets
What happened then Ryan?

Don't ask...
stupid bidders chickening out!

ianjpage

FUBAR

Quoting: ianjpage
wot twice ? ? ?

Yeah, I told you on saturday about that.

ianjpage

yeah but i thought there were someone else that bid again on it and was coming sunday or summat (well according to philo??)

FUBAR

no a guy sent me an e-mail after the auction ended saying would I take £850 Cash and he could collect sunday, I said meet me 1/2 way and call it £1000 and he had a deal & left my phone number but was never contacted.

ianjpage

Quoting: FUBAR

no a guy sent me an e-mail after the auction ended saying would I take £850 Cash and he could collect sunday, I said meet me 1/2 way and call it £1000 and he had a deal & left my phone number but was never contacted.

AHh right - bummer

Giblets

Man there are some tw@ts that sift through ebay. I feel your pain mate.

You should stick it up there again for £999.00 no reserve and hopefully get shot of it.

Roadkill

What a F@cker.

Have you thought about contacting ebay and chasing down this tw@t ?

ianjpage

FUBAR

Quoting: ianjpage
you gunna relist or ??

I'm taking some posters with me this weekend marked as "£1200 ono"
if there's no luck then it will be going back on flebay with a lower start price.  I need to sell it!

Roadkill

Have you considered actually taking the car ?

I know you'll want to take the new, shiny one but seeing it in the flesh is much more likely to get you a sale.

At car shows almost everything under £1,500 goes . . . it's a magic price.

Seriously though - I'd take your old one.

FUBAR

Quoting: Roadkill
Have you considered actually taking the car ?

1 problem there, I can't drive it anymore because my insurance policy transferred onto the new car, + I don't want to drive it loads.

ianjpage

??

I'm taking some posters with me this weekend marked as "£1200 ono"
if there's no luck then it will be going back on flebay with a lower start price. I need to sell it!

Ahh fair enough - see what response ya get !!!

1 problem there, I can't drive it anymore because my insurance policy transferred onto the new car, + I don't want to drive it loads.

Can you not add it temporarily as additional vehicle - i just added the dohnut wagon to my policy for 48 quid fer 2 wks

Giblets

I agree with Roadkill mate.

Your old one with a good waxing would easily get sold in the flesh for a decent price.

Just insure it for the day and try and get someone else to drive it along if possible. Graham?

Roadkill

Quoting: Giblets
Just insure it for the day and try and get someone else to drive it along if possible.

Chris was planning on coming up with me on Saturday . . . and as he's driven a V8 (and a third gen) for more then a mile before maybe better suited ?

Incursus

Quoting: Roadkill
Chris was planning on coming up with me on Saturday . . . and as he's driven a V8 (and a third gen) for more then a mile before maybe better suited ?

No problem with that so long as its all legal and wot not.

FUBAR

This car is beginning to really irritate me now why can't I sell the damn thing? its relisted on flebay at £950 which even with the engine issues described is giving the thing away.

I can't list it on AVO unless i'm a member and I refuse to advertise it on the AACI site.

All because the stupid fukin engine chose NOW to have really visible problems!  Am I just being too honest?

Pissed off!