D'oh... shouldn't have done that....

Started by philoldsmobile, January 12, 2008, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

todays mistake....

leaving the keys in the mustang while it was having a valet at the immigrant wash.. unusualy i decided to have the interior done as well, and didn't give a second thought to leaving the keys hanging in the ignition so they could move it..

blokey doing the interior wiped over the door cars, where the switches are, knocking the lock button.

then shut the doors..

on the plus side i was able to work out how to break into a mustang without damaging it... on the downside i now know how easy it would be for a professional..

CJ-IROCZ

I did something similar last week but then remembered that martyn put one of those spare key things under the front spoiler

55starchief

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ

I did something similar last week but then remembered that martyn put one of those spare key things under the front spoiler

Which you will now be removing

philoldsmobile

my only defense was it wasn't actually me that locked the keys in the car!

art b

should be ok with alarm activated though..
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

CJ-IROCZ

Quoting: 55starchief
Which you will now be removing

Yeah i forgot all about it until i locked my bloody keys inside. Its now off the van though

art b

hidden key FTW,
one trick is to duct tape a key to the chassis, and paint it over wiff underseal,

mind you id forget where it was in a month

F Body

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
Yeah i forgot all about it until i locked my bloody keys inside. I

Did it three times with the Astro hence the hidden key

It had central locking but not remote and with ignition barrel on the other side of the steering column, it was too easy to lock all the doors and then shut the drivers door with the keys in the ignition

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
leaving the keys in the mustang while it was having a valet at the immigrant wash.

So this is how PhilO valets his cars

art b

Quoting: F Body
easy to lock all the doors and then shut the drivers door with the keys in the ignition

ah bet you remember me doing that at silverstone,and using a flag pole ot open the c/l through the part open window

ianjpage

Fieldy

I done it twice on the Camaro, 1st time took me about 40mins, 2nd time i couldn't be arsed so I called the RAC out

Roadkill

I've broken into a Nissan Micra (back window), Fiero (bent pipe through window), Dart (wire noose in window), Audi (bend door out) . . . .

There's a few more, too.

I could do this for a living . . .