Italian theme day in May, food drink cars bikes, everything...

Started by philoldsmobile, March 19, 2008, 11:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

ITALY SET IN STONE

We would like to invite you to our Italian Day in Stone.

We cannot promise to bring out Mediterranean sunshine, but for the first time residents and visitors to Stone will be able to experience the sights, sounds and aromas of Italy

Stone's Italian day will feature an Italian Market, Italian Cars, Italian Music, Italian cooking demonstrations and visitors from their Italian Twin Town Bagnacavallo. The colourful stalls will be overflowing with fresh produce including breads and pastries, coffee, ice cream, cheeses, olives, fresh pasta, cold meats, dry fruits, spices and nuts. There will even be jewels made of lava stone and natural hand-made soaps

Motor enthusiasts from across the region and beyond are in for a special treat, confirmed so far are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Fiats, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Ducati, Motoguzzi.

The free, one-day Italian spectacular - located in the market town of Stone - looks set to attract the crowds.
If you wish to sample fine Italian products then visit Stone on Sunday May 18th

Entry is free

However please indicate a rough number of participants in order to allocate your group sufficient parking spaces.

COMPANIES/DEALERS
If you would like a stand then please contact us - this is a free event for all with the aim of promoting Italy

Venue
Westbridge Park
Stafford Street
Stone
ST15 8QW

For further information please contact

ninot@btinternet.com

ianjpage

Incursus

Quoting: philoldsmobile
Italian Market

They had one in the City Centre a couple of weeks ago bought some damn fine spicy sausage and some other things...dunno what they were called but they were cone shaped, made of rice, stuffed with beef ragu and cheese. Fantastic

Rob

Not so long ago, I'm sure I remember someone saying that just because you drive an American car you don't have to go with the entire lifestyle thing.........Does that not apply to Italians then?

ianjpage

Quoting: Incursus
cone shaped, made of rice, stuffed with beef ragu and cheese. Fantastic

ditto - we bought 4 of em all different and they were reallllly nice

Quoting: Rob

Not so long ago, I'm sure I remember someone saying that just because you drive an American car you don't have to go with the entire lifestyle thing.........Does that not apply to Italians then?

Roadkill

Double

Cunning Plan

That'sa spicey meatball!
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

ianjpage

art b

Motor enthusiasts from across the region and beyond are in for a special treat, confirmed so far are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Fiats, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Ducati, Motoguzzi.

bet there will be someone sellin spares ....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

F Body

art b

philoldsmobile

stone is off J14 of the M6, so its just south of stoke i think..

Martyn,

MKB - american car, bike and italian car club

philoldsmobile

yes it does apply.. i dont plan on becoming da greaseball!! (or a plumber!)

Gator

genius

Rob

yes it does apply.. i dont plan on becoming da greaseball!! (or a plumber!)

What about a dough flinger....?

Rob

philoldsmobile

i am neither... its all hearsay.. hearsay and chianti i tells ya

Fieldy

FUBAR

I thought you said you weren't doing any car shows this year Phil...?

I'm sorry but thats just Fking funny !!!  I actually just nearly fell off my chair because I laughed so much that you posted this

Good to see Double Standards are alive & well... nice 1 m8  Have fun at Americ Itali-ana
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Gator

his hypocrasy is limitless

i bet he has sorted out his driving gloves and a white silk scarf

Rob

55starchief

Only philo can dig himself into so many holes in so many places so many times

art b

Quoting: 55starchief
Only philo can dig himself into so many holes in so many places so many times

we should name him after an italian mole.... moleio ....

art b

F Body

Quoting: art b
we should name him after an italian mole....

PhilOwny and his new "best" car