awesome car review site....

Started by philoldsmobile, April 25, 2008, 12:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

http://www.dicomwg12.org\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.dicomwg12.org

pick any make and model, and note the common theme..

philoldsmobile

oh it gets better - check out the car noise levels! apparently a toyota Rav 4 is quieter than a VW phaeton!

55starchief

How ironic, i was just reading the alfa reviews when the folowing caught my eye

Looks like the guy 2 doors up has a broken alfa

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
when the folowing caught my eye

HardRockCamaro

That's the best bit of comedy timing I've seen in ages...

EDGE

you just couldn't make that up.....

Titsy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
pick any make and model, and note the common theme..

Not much variation in scores there...

philoldsmobile

read reviews for different manufacturers, the same faults are mentioned over and over, seemingly by the same writer!

philoldsmobile

things are looking up - stolen from another site...

Proof that Alfa Romeo's UK strategy to transform its vehicle reliability and customer experience is coming together, has been clearly evident in the latest customer satisfaction reports from Auto Express magazine's Driver Power 2008 surveys.

In a poll of some 32,000 drivers, feedback from Alfa Romeo owners helped the Italian sporting marque jump 11 places in Britain's carmakers' ranking –
with a massive 96% of owners saying they'd buy another Alfa Romeo.

At the same time, the positive dealer experience recorded by Alfa Romeo owners in the Auto Express survey saw the Italian sporting car manufacturer jump the highest number of places in this year's survey.

These improvements have also had a positive impact on UK sales in 2008, with a significant surge in new car registrations.  Up by 19% in the first quarter of 2008, Alfa Romeo continues to build on last year's 40% rise in sales.

-----------------------------------------

EDGE

apparently the new ones are a lot better than the old ones, but it'll take a long time for the reputation to wear off...

55starchief

LOL alfas arnt geting better its just everything else geting worse

Fieldy

Quoting: 55starchief
LOL alfas arnt geting better its just everything else geting worse

I can believe that too.....