For Sale: Brand New Bit Sets / Wire Wheels / Power Tool Accessories etc

Started by Cunning Plan, June 03, 2008, 05:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

Im posting on here before I go onto egay with it all..

All brand new items, never been used.  
All here in my hands now.  

I have ALOT more stuff (even diamond core bits), so if you are in need of anything in particular put a post up and Ill try and find it for you.  I will post new stuff on here before it goes on egay so dont worry you will have lots to choose from

Makita Drill Bit Set in a nice aluminum case.  Contains a large amount of metal drill bits, some wood and some masonry, all in various sizes.  There is also some holesaws, sockets, and end bits such as Phillips, flat, allen, star etc..SOLD
£10

Makita Pack of 5 Basic Cut - Metal HSS Jigsaw blades suitable for most machines not just Makita.  Various applications such as mild steel, wood, decorative veneers.  Non-ferrous.

£1.50

Big beafy wire wheel..SOLD
£2

Makita P-66086 19pc SDS+ Hammer Drill and Driver Set in a plastic case, handy size.  Maklok.  RRP £30

£10

Selection of Wire-wheels.  Knotted, crimped and line.
SOLD
£2.50

All items can be paid for by gaypal or cash on collection.  I can also meet somewhere within reason.

More to come.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Incursus

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Incursus
You cleaned out the company's store cupboard?

Exactly that.

All of these items have been used for some marketing purpose, be it photography, measurments or prototypes etc and can not be put back into stock as technically they are 'used'.  So they just get stored in a cubard which is emptied periodocally.

Fieldy

Quoting: Cunning Plan
Makita Drill Bit Set in a nice aluminum case. Contains a large amount of metal drill bits, some wood and some masonry, all in various sizes. There is also some holesaws, sockets, and end bits such as Phillips, flat, allen, star

sold.....

I'll have that mate, send me A PM on how I can get the money to you....

Fieldy

Big beafy wire wheel..

and that for £2

Cunning Plan

Fieldy

Selection of Wire-wheels. Knotted, crimped and line

Throw them in too dude....

55starchief

Dont supose you have a 5" grinder? i finaly burnt my makita out and need to replace it

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Fieldy
Throw them in too dude....

Done, all yours.

Quoting: 55starchief
Dont supose you have a 5" grinder? i finaly burnt my makita out and need to replace it

Grinding disc or grinder?  I think I have a few discs I will have a look tonight.  I could probably get a discounted grinder for you.

55starchief

Cunning Plan

Grinder mate, mine is burnt out, through over use lol

Which one do you want http://www.makitauk.com/index.php?page=28&srch=grinder&x=0&y=0\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.makitauk.com/index.php?page=28&srch=grinder&x=0&y=0

I will get you a price using discount and let you know.  I will have to buy it then you buy it back from me or something..

Roadkill

mine is burnt out, through over use

Yeah, Chris never replaced the grinder of mine he killed.

Incursus

Quoting: Roadkill
mine is burnt out, through over use

Yeah, Chris never replaced the grinder of mine he killed.

CoughDrill!Cough

ahhhaggggcoughSander!Snort...sniff  

55starchief

Roadkill

Quoting: Incursus
CoughDrill!Cough

ahhhaggggcoughSander!Snort...sniff

Didn't they BOTH break working on YOUR car ?

That doesn't count.

Rob

Quoting: Roadkill
Didn't they BOTH break working on YOUR car ?

Thats a bit like Titsy and his bulb

Cunning Plan

sold.....

I'll have that mate, send me A PM on how I can get the money to you....

Havent forgotten Fieldy, I got caught up in some other stuff (kids stealing hubcaps off our cars and pulling down satalite dish cable), I will get you a postage price asap.

Hmm im thinking GA7010C 180mm Angle Grinder

PM Sent with price

ianjpage

Hmm im thinking GA7010C 180mm Angle Grinder

PM Sent with price

Just to let ya know Graeme may take a bit to reply as they are en-route to teh USA for the http://powertour.mkb.cc\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">powertour so not sure when they see the forum next

Cunning Plan

Quoting: ianjpage
Just to let ya know Graeme may take a bit to reply as they are en-route to teh USA for the powertour so not sure when they see the forum next

Okay cool!

Fieldy

Havent forgotten Fieldy, I got caught up in some other stuff (kids stealing hubcaps off our cars and pulling down satalite dish cable), I will get you a postage price asap.

No probs dude, Would be A result if I could get them here by Sat, but that's because I am impatient

Apart from that, there is no rush mate, whenever you can, I just appreciate the goods

Cunning Plan

No probs dude, Would be A result if I could get them here by Sat, but that's because I am impatient

Sent today bud, package delivery by the Royal Mail, £6.85 for 3.63kg (deffiantly gone up ) was the cheapest I could get without being longer than 3 days.  Should be with you by Saturday..  No rush for payment, after you receive them and are happy would be fine..

Gator

bugger im allways on the looksie for wire wheels gis a shout if ya get any more particularly knotted ones

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Gator
bugger im allways on the looksie for wire wheels gis a shout if ya get any more particularly knotted ones

Im sure I have more in the other boxes, ill put another post up when I sell the next lot of stuff..

Gator

Quoting: Gator

Im sure I have more in the other boxes, ill put another post up when I sell the next lot of stuff..

cheers guv