Just for sh!ts and giggles

Started by CJ-IROCZ, June 23, 2008, 01:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ-IROCZ

So you've got £13000 burning a whole in ya pocket. what would you buy ??????? not a huge amount of mney but enough to get you a cool ride

You could either buy UK or import, budget in shipping if your importing

so what would it be  

Pics and reasons why.

I'm off to find mine

CJ-IROCZ

First one would be this

http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=35777\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=35777

'68 on Olds 442

I love the flow of these cars, especially the rear arches. Getting one in for £13000 might be difficult though. I'd be happy with a plain cutlass

Steve do you still see that Rallye that needs restoring or did matey pass it on ?

CJ-IROCZ

Saw this a couple of weeks ago. slightly over £13000 but what a motor

Gator

im with ya on the cutlass thing mate mine would be the 70 rallley 350

my top wish list yank 71-74 charger id swap all mine for one of them

CJ-IROCZ

Quoting: Gator
id swap all mine for one of them

Really ? Lovely looking car mind. Whats stopped you from getting one. Are we talking big bucks

nick69

and mine, 70 Mercury Cyclone GT

Gator

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
Really ? Lovely looking car mind. Whats stopped you from getting one. Are we talking big bucks

dunno just never worked out nearly bought a couple

if i sold a couple of mine i could get one 8-10k aint bothered about RT and whatnot

Gator

i love satellites as well

and rivs

Incursus

70 Cuda

69 Charger

any very late 60's early 70;s mopar tbh.  Though wouldn't get a lot for £13K

CJ-IROCZ

A bloke a couple of miles up the road from me is selling his riv GS stage 2 or something like that. Its been in classic american now for a while 17k i think. beautiful car though.

That Cyclone is awesome, Are they rare ? I've never seen one in the flesh

Inc I'm with you on the Mopar thing, to much bloody money though. That Coronet i posted was £13750 which I thought was a bargain for such a nice motor

nick69

That Cyclone is awesome, Are they rare ? I've never seen one in the flesh

Very rare for a numbers matching all original one. A lot of fakes over in the US. Think there is 1 over here but an all genuine one sold in the states for $130K. You could probably get a reasonable one for $20k but be prepared for some work.

Rob

Quoting: Gator
my top wish list yank 71-74 charger id swap all mine for one of them

Been there, Done that.

Mine was a 71' 383 HO.....

F Body

A bloke a couple of miles up the road from me is selling his riv GS stage 2 or something like that. Its been in classic american now for a while 17k i think. beautiful car though.

Yeah I've been dribbling over it for a while now

Seen other 73 Rivera's at over £20k

Can't think of anything I lust after costing only £13k

Roadkill

Hmm . . . £13,000 . . . . I suppose that's about $15,000 + Shipping, Taxes and Duty . . .

$15,000, eh ?

<scuttles off to look . . . >

This'll do me :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955-CADILLAC-COUPE-DEVILLE_W0QQitemZ110264710926QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6146QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955-CADILLAC-COUPE-DEVILLE_W0QQitemZ110264710926QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6146QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(I'd have it re-sprayed, though . . . . Maybe a roof-chop, too . . . )

Jamieg285

£13K

If I had that, I'd make mine the car it dreams of being  

New Engine, Gearbox, Axle, Suspension, Brakes, Bodywork + more

Flip Martian

In that case I'd buy it off you and save it from having its roof chopped off...

Motorama

Quoting: Roadkill
I'd have it re-sprayed, though .

dont get me started on matt black again LOL

Motorama

Roadkill

Quoting: Motorama
like Ex Dream

Yup.  But a '55.

I read an article in CA (I think) on that car - the guy (and his missus) built the whole thing themselves IIRC.

Damn impressive - but I'd prefer it Black or Dark Blue/Purple . . . not necessarily matt or satin, either.

Motorama

Quoting: Roadkill
I read an article in CA (I think) on that car - the guy (and his missus) built the whole thing themselves IIRC.

Damn impressive

I've seen it a few times in Sweden, it is pretty impressive

Gator

Quoting: Rob

Been there, Done that.

Mine was a 71' 383 HO.....

you id kin love one

Motorama

I quite like that!

It looks great in the primer but shite in black and i dont think the late model interior works but it's got loads of potential. Cool stance, some great body lines and i love the cut outs in the sills for the exhausts

CJ-IROCZ

Dont get me started on black again

I suppose it woul dbe a legistical nightmare getting something like that into the U.K