US teens can't afford to go cruising any more...

Started by HardRockCamaro, June 30, 2008, 11:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

Roadkill

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Flip Martian

EDGE

Well, its a par of thier culture, way more than it is here, it's a shame to see it come to that really... but as for hanging out in starsmucks coffeee house

the 'bucks in enfield has gotten over run by these Emu types... they all sit around one cup of skinny, light, dry decafe mocha latte and listen to my chemical romance while figuring out some kinda of suicide pact.... loosers.....

F Body

philoldsmobile

Quoting: EDGE
the 'bucks in enfield has gotten over run by these Emu types... they all sit around one cup of skinny, light, dry decafe mocha latte and listen to my chemical romance

and what is wrong with that? its  hobby of mine!

art b

Quoting: philoldsmobile
and what is wrong with that?

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE

the 'bucks in enfield has gotten over run by these Emu types

Emu or EMO ?

Titsy

Quoting: F Body
Wait till there gas gets to $12 a gallon like ours, then what will they do ?????

Our's isn't that bad, we're at $9 per USGal as opposed to there $4.04

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy

just did the comparison earlier and in brackley regular is 1.25 ltr and deisel is 1.35 ltr so its a shade more

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy

just did the comparison earlier and in brackley regular is 1.25 ltr and deisel is 1.35 ltr so its a shade more

Titsy

Quoting: 55starchief

OK I based it on MK prices of 118.9ppl for regular unleaded

based on Brackley prices that's $9.50 per USGal

F Body

Quoting: F Body
Wait till there gas gets to $12 a gallon like ours

I did it on the average price of UK Diesel ( the biggest seller ) being £6 a gallon, therefore with the exchange rate being $1.97 ? that's about $11.40, but true I didn't take into account the smaller US gallon

art b

i just squirt it in the tank, aint got time to do the maths,

and it wont make it any cheaper....

art b

as it happend....
starbucks are closing shops in the us, [yet opening more in europe]
was on sky news tonite CA  has been hard hit by the mortgage crash,and this has affected starbucks in the US

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004155267_starbucks31.html\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004155267_starbucks31.html