What to do in London for 4 hours ?

Started by F Body, July 16, 2008, 03:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Quoting: Fieldy
50p A dance

Whoa ! - They must be Fekking monsters in that place !

art b

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
"I was walking thru Soho once ( to get some Cd's i must add -this was over 5yrs ago mind) and a american car addict (i assume) was offering some quick anal action for cheap prices about £20, i think his name was Art and wanted some quick cash for mopar parts, so i guess it depends where u look and how much they want the money"

Art ?? is that you

damm i though id kept that quiet,

Quoting: F Body
blame it on the Turnips

me to martini,
at least ive never took a turnip home gave it a name dressed it ,tied it up in orange baling string, and sh@gged it...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

CJ-IROCZ

yorkshirespud

Quoting: Fieldy
'Browns', Old street

Was in there last week!

Fieldy

Quoting: yorkshirespud
Was in there last week!

F Body

Had a nice nap in a deckchair at hyde park corner. The london eye was cool and we have just finished a nice meal. Heading to the bar. Posted from Rosa,s mobile.

art b

Quoting: F Body
Had a nice nap in a deckchair at hyde park corner

Flip Martian

F Body

Well is slightly better than

But................................

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Misc/Deckchair.jpg?t=1216489237\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\"> [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Misc/Deckchair.jpg?t=1216489237\" border=\"0\"  alt=\"\" width=150>

F Body

The London eye was awesome, brilliant bit of British Engineering

We just got the top and it rained

Had a stroll across the Millennium Bridge early this morning :

Roadkill

Cool.

I never knew we had an invalid smiley.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
I never knew we had an invalid smiley.

Yes it was put there for me last year

art b

the eye is cool
but i think a lot of it was made by skoda.....

it was gonna due to last 5 years but 30 million
have ridden on it since 2000

from wikipedia,
The project was truly European with major components coming from six countries: the steel was supplied from the UK and fabricated in The Netherlands by the Dutch company Hollandia, the cables came from Italy, the bearings came from Germany, the spindle and hub were cast in the Czech Republic, the capsules were made by Poma in France (and the glass for these came from Italy), and the electrical components from the UK. (Mann, Thompson, Smits, 2001)

Fieldy

have to say, I haven't been on the eye, I always get distracted by the pub en-route and spend my cash