4th Gen (grey) cloth interior for sale

Started by EDGE, July 22, 2008, 11:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

Front seats are in pretty good condition, rears look like they have a small tear in the seam, nothing major.

Im pretty sure these bolt in to any 4th or 3rd gen

Open to offers around £100 for the lot

Fieldy

hmmm, could make a front room suite from this, also, the girlfriends not saying no She says she will try them, but I don't have £100 and I gave you that car on A very good deal in the 1st place

EDGE

ok, seeing as its you, and you lumbered me with it.. how does £125 sound ?

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Fieldy

No-one made you change the interior leaving you with the cloth spares.... There's an offer here some where though

EDGE

lol... make a cash offer..................

EDGE

open to any offers now, need to get rid of it from the ware house before im allowed to put other things in there...

Fieldy

EDGE

hmmm... tempting... how much fluff is on it... does any of the fluff resemble 3 or 4 of the purple bank notes ?

Rocky

I sold a pristine set alot cheaper than that, I would say 2 shirt buttons

EDGE

Jamieg285

I'll take them to the skip for you.
I'd offer some cash, but I don't have any :(

HardRockCamaro

Everything has value eventually, depends on whether or not you can justify holding on to them.

Someone will want an interior for a 4th gen (or 3rd gen) at some point...

Roadkill

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Someone will want an interior for a 4th gen (or 3rd gen) at some point...

I sold my interior on eBay - got £85 for it, then sold the guy my old carpet for a further £15.

EDGE

i guess i can hang on t it.. i mean, if i just shuffle it around i my be able to hide it for a bit longer

so no one wants it here at the moment.. i'd take £80 for it just to get it gone.  If not I'll push it around until i loose it

Rocky

I will put it on the POC for you tonight as a few people on there were after some interiors

EDGE

oh cool.. that might help..

I'll try and find those pics... they were on the end of one of deans threads i think... ill have a look...

EDGE

photos....

can be collected from potter bar, just on junction 24 of the m25.  Could probably get it all on a pallet to send too, i think a pallet is something like £80-£120 to ship.  Probably cheaper in most cases to come and get it.

EDGE

F Body

Quoting: EDGE
no one?

any offers at all?

Horse..........flog...........dead........Looks like it's a tip job then

EDGE

sme one will want it eventually for a 3rd gen most likely

but im not on many other yank forums so,

maybe ill have to join another just to flog these, theyre too good for the tip, ill just have to hold on to them....

F Body

Quoting: EDGE
maybe ill have to join another just to flog these, theyre too good for the tip, ill just have to hold on to them....

I just can't be arsed to hang on to loads of stuff ( apart from the lack of space ) I'll give flogging it a go and then just dump it

Rocky

Just put them on the pontiac owners club sorry just got round to doing it, If you PM me some contact details i can give them to people if they contact me about them

EDGE

ive found a few more forums to whore these out on.... we'll see

EDGE

oh yeah, i forgot about that rocky, thanks matey

I'll pm you an email address you can give people if they ask about them :)