Lamborghini invent the new Alfa 166.

Started by F Body, October 01, 2008, 03:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Just released pictures of Lamborghini's new Estoque four door saloon :

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/10/estoque_hr_02.jpg\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

Flip Martian

Incursus

FUBAR

Looks nice, anyone else think that it looks a tad like a cross between a Lambo and the new Camaro? (side & rear mainly) and the front looks a bit Ferrari like...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

EDGE

typically itallian... very VERY pretty.... but likely to implode at every opportunity...

its probably a multipla underneath?

EDGE

justa  quick microsoft paint rendition of the car...

Fieldy

F Body

Quoting: EDGE
typically itallian... very VERY pretty.... but likely to implode at every opportunity...

its probably a multipla underneath?

Yes but don't confuse Lamborghini with Fiat/Alfa, they have been owned by Audi for 6 years !
So the current Lambo's are based on Audi platforms & parts, hence they far greater reliability

My title topic refers to the Alfa 166 because from the rear it looks like an updated Alfa 166

EDGE

Quoting: F Body
So the current Lambo's are based on Audi platforms & parts, hence they far greater reliability

so you're saying its more likely to invade poland than it is to swap sides during the conflict?

F Body

so you're saying its more likely to invade poland than it is to swap sides during the conflict?

PMSL

FUBAR

Hahaha

Incursus

philoldsmobile

high mounted small tail lights are always cool  

looks very good..

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: F Body
current Lambo's are based on Audi platforms & parts, hence they far greater reliability  

A friend of mines dad may disagree with you having been dumped by the side of the road 3 (or might be 4 actually) times in his sub 3 year old Audi A8...

Gator

its grey and dull, i dont buy into this itallian design is so fab cobblers

what have the romans ever given us ?

HardRockCamaro

I love the look of it.

But the wheels don't suit.

Plus it will break down.

A lot.

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Gator
what have the romans ever given us ?

taken a crap recently? did the magic button make it go away?

EDGE

Flip Martian

That car is so cool looking I would seriously consider having it on my desktop...and I'm 44 years old and too sensible to do that kind of thing normally...

God, I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it!!!

FUBAR

Gator

im not sure they invented having a poo

nick69

The romans invented public loos not the flush systems. They brought 'the flush' over here but twere not the ones to invent it im afraid. It dies of death again until 1556 when it was re-invented with proper means.

The Romans were gay and used to wear skirts.

F Body

Quoting: nick69
The Romans were gay and used to wear skirts.

We really do have a smilie for every occasion