Main Menu

CEL Tattoo.

Started by F Body, February 10, 2009, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
suicide girls

F Body

The real issue for me is that you are going to have a tattoo it's for life, you can change your cloths, have different hair cuts/colours etc, but who the hell knows what they might be doing or thinking in say 30 years time

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
but who the hell knows what they might be doing or thinking in say 30 years time

I think that's kinda the point.

Tattoos are like milestones.

That obviously means your first one(s) are / is the most important.

Once you've got one all the worry and uncertainty goes.

Hence the importance of the first.

If you go to a tattooist wanting "England", three lions, "I Luv Sharon" or "Manchester United" as your first tattoo then you really don't "get" tattoos and you're likely to be starting down a regretful and tacky road.

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Roadkill
If you go to a tattooist wanting "England", three lions, "I Luv Sharon" or "Manchester United" as your first tattoo then you really don't "get" tattoos and you're likely to be starting down a regretful and tacky road.

Right on dude.

And what is with these people who are uncapeable of drawing their own design? I hear so many people the the office saying "i will have a look what they have when i get there and if anything takes my fancy i might do it"

Surely that is the wrong attitude too, you cant go 'looking' for a belief / symbol / part of your character in a book, thats something you should have already that you want to display????

One of the guys at work has Daffy Duck on one arm and the Silver Surfer on the other...........................

Hmm..
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Fieldy

Quoting: Incursus
lol see the Iceland pics. Thats the best your getting from me you little pervert

didn't bother looking TBH, but now i will......

Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
One of the guys at work has Daffy Duck on one arm and the Silver Surfer on the other........................

And how many guys had "Taz" (tazmainian devil) done when he was popular ?

How many people do I still see today with the classic "panther" on the leg or arm.

That's why I'm personally not a massive fan of sleeves . . . even if yours is utterly original, by design it still bears similarities to every other sleeve.

I have seen some incredible sleeves, that said.  I saw one on London Ink a week or so back - it was fooking amazing.