3rd Gen camaro of happiness....

Started by EDGE, May 18, 2009, 06:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

If that sells when it's been butchered and runs those daft Hummer rims on just 4 studs, I'm putting mine up I swear...

Andy

I would ask him what the price was without those gash wheels. He has a photo with the standard ones and it just shows it looks far better! (think they're 15")

I would take it like that, although the front hub would need sorting and those really, really rubbish badges and tail pipes would come off stright away!

Andy

Sorry for the DP...

But what a cock, he's put various photos of the car up in different disguises!

What are you actually buying?!

*looks for small print that says car not included*

Gator

"PS i had 24 watchers and no bids last time so can i please say if your not going to bid please dont watch as feel it may put people off"

F Body

Quoting: Seller
IT HAS HAD A CONVENTION FROM THROTTLE BODY TO CARB  

That would be "conversion" then unless they just sat around and talked about it

ONE WHEEL THREAD MISSING SO ITS HEALD ON BY 4 WHEEL NUTS

NOT MANY PEOPLE WOULD TAKE THE RISK PUTTING 22" ON -  I DONT NEED TO SAY THE WHEELS ARE NOT CHEEP,THEY ALSO COME WITH SPINNERS.

I can't imagine why

PS i had 24 watchers and no bids last time

People like a laugh

ianjpage

Jamieg285

Quoting: Gator
"PS i had 24 watchers and no bids last time so can i please say if your not going to bid please dont watch as feel it may put people off"

Added to my watch list  

Roadkill

Just look at the steering wheel !

Sad . . F*cking sad . . .

Amey

Quoting: Jamieg285

Added to my watch list

I saw that too - he must not realise that other people cannot see how may watchers there are

FUBAR

Quoting: Jamieg285

Added to my watch list

Everyone else do the same  i'll add it when i get home...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Titsy

Quoting: FUBAR
Everyone else do the same

Done

Cunning Plan

Obviously a complete chav. WHAT IS IT WITH DUMBASSES WRITING IN CAPITALS? DOES IT HELP SELL THE VEHICLE?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MORE IF IM TYPING LIKE THIS???

Chav.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Amey

Quoting: FUBAR
Everyone else do the same

Done

Andy

Done.

Don't get the payer instructions though...
Quoting: Doug
CASH ON PICK UP OR WILL ONLY RELEASE CAR WHEN FOUNDS ARE CLEARED IE BANK DRAFT NO CHEQUES.THANK YOU.

Jamieg285

Quoting: Andy

Don't get the payer instructions though...
Quoting: Doug
CASH ON PICK UP OR WILL ONLY RELEASE CAR WHEN FOUNDS ARE CLEARED IE BANK DRAFT NO CHEQUES.THANK YOU.

I think he means you need to bring cash on the back of a pickup truck, or he needs to find an irish bank draft??

FUBAR

Thats not actually as bad as I was expecting from everyone's comments earlier... at least its shiny.

That being said, wheels are bad, steering wheel is so so wrong, and is that a very small TV I see in the centre console behind the window switches!! how the hell are you supposed to be able to see that!!!

The exhausts are a bit much, not a fan of the rolled ends on these cars where they hang below the rear bumper.

Please take the Halfords V8 sign off the side!!

Its rescueable, but its not worth 3 grand, I think as someone said above, ask for a price with the original wheels back on it.

FUBAR

Hmm price has dropped by a grand...

one thing i've just noticed on that that is perfectly fine is the Performer intake manifold the 305s love those.

Amey

Well it looks like it's sold - for £4000

FUBAR

blimey, well fair play to him then

Roadkill

Quoting: Amey

There's idiots everywhere - remember how much PhilO got for the Mustang !!??

Maybe it's the same guy.

F Body

Quoting: Amey

Pimping

Let's hope it gets to some of the bigger shows

Fieldy

just remembered....

This was at my garage the other week during due to the wheels touching.

i put a post on AVO about it I think

a91_formula

Mmmmmmmmm - £4k!!!!!!!! check out his other classified.............

http://www.gumtree.com/london/23/39337123.html\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.gumtree.com/london/23/39337123.html

and what i don't get is that the auction ended on the 23rd May yet the Gumtree classified was put up on the 23rd May !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something fishy going on there me thinks...
1998 Fiero GT (my toy)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Hubbys new toy!)

http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk