Titsy based caption comp

Started by ianjpage, June 02, 2009, 04:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

Well done chris for this brilliant pic - give it yer best captions:

http://www.mkb.cc/gallery/albums/Yanks%20Weekend%2009/DSCF5133.JPG\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\"> [img]http://www.mkb.cc/gallery/albums/Yanks%20Weekend%2009/DSCF5133.JPG\" border=\"0\"  alt=\"\" width=150>

"I'm going to do a 1/4 mile even if i have to push it!"

EDGE

Titsy

"Now I know how it feels to own a ford..."

Big Mouse

Titsy had failed to notice that the girl he had been doggy f*cking had changed back into a car

EDGE

Quoting: Big Mouse
Titsy had failed to notice that the girl he had been doggy f*cking had changed back into a car

nah... he's always fu*king that car in one way or another

Jamieg285

You'll never break into the 13's with that technique.

F Body

It's not the traction control !

FUBAR

Is it just me that has thought of doing some amusing Photoshopping on that warning sign that is smack bang in the middle of the pic....  
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: FUBAR
Is it just me that has thought of doing some amusing Photoshopping on that warning sign that is smack bang in the middle of the pic....  

How about " All Tops must be secured before run "

ianjpage

Quoting: FUBAR

aha yeah good point lol

art b

in his quest to shed some weight,  titsy removed the seats and took up some excercise...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Fieldy

Quoting: art b
in his quest to shed some weight, titsy removed the seats and took up some excercise...

In his quest to shed some weight, Titsy removed himself.... This actually worked very effectively

Roadkill

Quoting: Fieldy
In his quest to shed some weight, Titsy removed himself....

See.  I was thinking that . . . .

Gator

id like to see the in car race montoring footage from that run

Titsy

I do have it as it happens, but all you can see is the hood through the windscreen...

F Body

Quoting: Titsy
I do have it as it happens,

Did you actually break something then

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Titsy

Quoting: F Body
Did you actually break something then

No, just letting the engine cool down after a run rather than sit idling for 20 mins in the fire up lane...

The car performed flawlessly all weekend...

Roadkill

The car performed flawlessly all weekend...

Even with a busted trans-mount bolt.

Titsy

Quoting: Roadkill
Even with a busted trans-mount bolt.

Indeed, Still not happy about that... I never did get a resonce out of all data and it's still quoted wrong on the website...

TTpete

sorry titsy i didnt see you pushing your car there if i had i could of towed you down to the start line with the truffle

Big Mouse

No, just letting the engine cool down after a run rather than sit idling for 20 mins in the fire up lane...

Have you got overheating problems then?

You'll always get a better time with an engine upto operating speed than with one thats not. I used to drive mine right up to the line, too bloody heavy to push

The only reason we push the race car is its too wearing on the battery to keep starting it

Roadkill

Quoting: Big Mouse
The only reason we push the race car is its too wearing on the battery to keep starting it

Do you run an alternator, out of curiousity ?