No more Death Race 2000 - RIP David Carradine.

Started by F Body, June 04, 2009, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand hotel. Frankenstein the legend was apparently not Frankenstein the indestructible.

Carradine, who was 72, became famous in the auto community as "Frankenstein" from the film Death Race 2000.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8083479.stm\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8083479.stm

FUBAR

Damnit Martyn... I was going to post a "Frankenstein is dead!!" thread when I got home!!!

RIP Frankie
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

FUBAR

Yeah thats what I heard at work too, bit suprising, I didn't realise he was 72 either

Amey

Quoting: Roadkill
Says that he hanged himself .

Yes and no. They put up the following earlier

Quoting: Sky news
may have died accidentally from suffocation or heart failure during an auto-erotic sex act'

&

Quoting: Sky news
The Kung Fu and Kill Bill star was found with a noose around his neck and another rope around his genitals in a wardrobe in his hotel room in Bangkok.

Police commander Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said it was unclear whether the 72-year-old killed himself or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation.

F Body

Quoting: Amey
or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation.

So one minute he was coming and then he was going

ianjpage

FUBAR

The papers yesterday were suggesting that he'd been attempting that asphyxiation near death thingy that is supposed to give you a massive natural high (right before killing you)

(saw a prog on TV once about it... very wierd)

daveyboy

shame , believe it it not he is a distant relative. he was my uncles cousin.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  grasshopper.

FUBAR

Quoting: daveyboy
believe it it not he is a distant relative. he was my uncles cousin

6 Degrees of separation...

FUBAR

hehe on that note, cheers for that, if I ever play that game again you've just given me a perfect route from me to Kevin Bacon via knowing you

daveyboy