Previous topic - Next topic

Motorama

This Tuesday at the Harte & Magpie Pub.
Coleshill, Amersham Bucks. HP7 0LU
All the favs- Classics -Rods- Bikes.
From 8 till late.
All welcome.

F Body

RAC Router planner : 36.57 mile(s) (58.85km), about: 46 minute(s)

No sorry Andy, 73 miles & about 2 hours driving is too far for me on weekday night

Have a good one

Motorama

Quoting: F Body
RAC Router planner : 36.57 mile(s) (58.85km), about: 46 minute(s)  

No sorry Andy, 73 miles & about 2 hours driving is too far for me on weekday night  

Have a good one

You dont like driving your car?

I know what you mean though, you do have to pick and choose meets in the current economic climate.

Andy

Hey Andy,

Currently in the fine Sumerset town of North Petherton with some friends sharing a cottage.

I've given my dad strict instruction to take the car with my old lady. Do let me know if he doesn't make it

F Body

Quoting: Motorama
You dont like driving your car?

Well it has done 16k in 10 years

Quoting: Motorama
you do have to pick and choose meets in the current economic climate.

I'm actually trying to drive it more this year, on the grounds I really don't know how long I'll be able to keep her ?
The real problem is time, still working 12/14 hour days and it leaves bugger all time to do anything else

Motorama

Here's a few pics i took.

There were a few Ford Pops and some bikes as well which i didnt get round to snapping.

Roadkill

I need a bit more notice than a day (I'm currently picking Sammy Lou up from work in the evening s and need to re-arrange that).

Also yesterday I was at the tail-end of shifting 10 tonnes of gravel . . . I really didn't feel like driving ANYWHERE !

F Body

ianjpage

nice pics...looks a good turn out there