You want HOW MUCH?

Started by philoldsmobile, December 13, 2009, 12:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

eBay is a great place for dreamers, as we all know, but this takes the biscuit..

A truly terrible car, and a disgrace to the Maserati name... its almost even a disgrace to the chrysler name, they took the Le Barron (an ok ish car in its own way if you dont expect too much) and vulgarised it. The icing on the cake is its condition!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Maserati-TC-1989-2-2-Turbo-convertible-unique_W0QQitemZ170418866482QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item27adc18932#ht_768wt_736\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Maserati-TC-1989-2-2-Turbo-convertible-unique_W0QQitemZ170418866482QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item27adc18932#ht_768wt_736

F Body

But it's a Maserati

Quoting: Seller
Presently in NY USA will be shipped any war in the world on demand shipping included in price to Europe.

Have more questions please ask +48 880 556 683 or +48 604 866 570 (Warsaw time -1)

philoldsmobile

No.. not its not... not even slightly........

HardRockCamaro

A part of me wants a Le Baron, just because they were so bad yet you see them everywhere on tv...  

I remember the Maserati version, wasn't any better but cost more, lol!

Still, shame someone vandelised it...    

philoldsmobile

words cant express how much this is NOT a Maserati
this is a Maserati..(my kind of Maser, at  that!)

this is a TC

oh yeah, dont google "giant turd"

philoldsmobile

the Le Barron (K car platform) was absolutely terrible, no mistake, but the one thing the K  did well is reliability, the K car saved chrysler - for once they were giving the public what it wanted, economical safe reliable cars.

In a way it was one of the most important cars in chryslers history. without the K car there would be no Plymouth Prowler, Viper, or dodge Challenger.

The fact that the TC was not that much cheaper than the Biturbo ( a real masterati) was just farcical.

surprisingly, not many were sold.

EDGE

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
A part of me wants a Le Baron, just because they were so bad yet you see them everywhere on tv

im ith you on that... there was a white lebaron turbo on ebay just before i bought the focus....

FUBAR

LOL with all those smashed windows who wants to bet the owner pissed off his wife...

Hold on... the logbook doesn't say Mr T Woods does it?

I'm sure finding replacements for those little porthole windows will be fun
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

HardRockCamaro

What's the difference between a Cadillac Escalade and a Golf Ball?

Tiger Woods can drive one of them 400 yards without hitting a tree...