Need 3 kids petrol buggies delivered to Cheshire, anyone help?

Started by HardRockCamaro, December 14, 2009, 06:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

I need to have 3 kids off road buggies delivered from NE London (base of the M11) to Knutsford in Cheshire.

Dimensions (per buggy):

1.7m long
1.0m wide
1.3m high

They are fully built on wheels so they can roll in and out of a van.

It needs to be done this week really.

Can anyone help?

EDGE

HardRockCamaro

Fieldy

Cunning Plan

I was going to say you could ride them...

http://www.youtube.com/v/MytfhzcSF-Y\">http://www.youtube.com/v/MytfhzcSF-Y\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\">
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Fieldy

Quoting: Cunning Plan

I did offer

Fieldy

Dude, they won't fit sideways in the Transit with the wheel arches near the back, meaning you won't get all 3 in as they are. I don't know how else to help as 2 trips makes it un-feesable.... Anyone else got any ideas?

Gator

they would have to go in a box truck i guess but that could be more expensive than 2 trips

Fieldy

Quoting: Gator
they would have to go in a box truck i guess but that could be more expensive than 2 trips

Un-fortunatly I never had the funds for one of them.

I think they will, all 3 of them, fit in a Luton van, I can still provide a driver if necessary (good rates!), but I don't know anyone with one, sorry

EDGE

i bet they'll go in if you stack them in at 45*s rather than flat on their wheels...

imagine how the pink power ranger would do it dude... then you got yourself a plan....

Fieldy

Quoting: Gator
fieldy

Quoting: EDGE
yeah, quick before he sells the vans !!!!

thanks guys, sorted

FUBAR

Quoting: Cunning Plan

That is Brilliant
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Fieldy

Quoting: FUBAR
That is Brilliant

sure has taken his time over it eh, I like the overtaking of the car.... "Yippeee"