Inspector Burgess...

Started by FUBAR, March 17, 2006, 01:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john

Me grow up i think that you seriousley need to take a step back and look at yourselfs, your on an open forum with other clubs and people looking on.
what sort of image dose this bring to mind.

As quoted by 55 starchief

I organised this event and unless the final payment is made by the northants half the whole thing will not happen. I am liable for the cost of the whole event personaly thats curently £800. I want nothing more for this event to happen

How is he going to feel footing the £800, talk about shooting yourself in the foot .

Roadkill

55starchief

Quoting: john
Me grow up i think that you seriousley need to take a step back and look at yourselfs, your on an open forum with other clubs and people looking on.

As quoted by 55 starchief

I organised this event and unless the final payment is made by the northants half the whole thing will not happen. I am liable for the cost of the whole event personaly thats curently £800. I want nothing more for this event to happen

How is he going to feel footing the £800, talk about shooting yourself in the foot .

er im confused. How does an avatar stop a karting event

philoldsmobile

it doesn't. nowhere in any capacity in the universe does an event stop because of an avatar...

philoldsmobile

you mean a cartoon? i think you are looking to deeply into this.. just chill. relax, you might have more fun if you dont take everything so seriously / personaly..

Roadkill

Cartoons Scary ?  Dude, you still in nappys or something ?

philoldsmobile

lets all just relax a bit eh?

Roadkill

Hey, I think this is hilarious.

I'm very chilled, Green Day playing on iTunes, can of Bass in my hand and good company . . . .

What more could any man ask for ?

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Roadkill

fame?
fortune?
infamy?
a swedish blond busty massure named helga?

the list is endless.............

55starchief

A cute woman

philoldsmobile

Roadkill

55starchief

Ahh, I'm blessed.

were not worthy

philoldsmobile

philoldsmobile

Roadkill

john

Just thought that it might have helped towards feelings, never mind meet you on the battle ground let war commence.

philoldsmobile

i assume you mean at the karting? if so, its non contact, and GP Karting are very strict about that..

55starchief

Just thought that it might have helped towards feelings, never mind meet you on the battle ground let war commence

WTF what war

Roadkill

Just thought that it might have helped towards feelings, never mind meet you on the battle ground let war commence.

Who said "competitive" ?

There's that Hippocrite word again.

john

i assume you mean at the karting? if so, its non contact, and GP Karting are very strict about that..

not if you know the people that run it

Roadkill

Threats now.

Tut, tut on open Forum and all, silly, silly.

55starchief

Yup its one of my fathers customers.

Ok cut the crap who the fcuk are you,

john

not a customer but a friend

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
Ok cut the crap who the fcuk are you,

He's John Head from Milton Keynes . . . drives a '94 Camaro, Mate.