For Sale: 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Set

Started by Cunning Plan, March 08, 2010, 04:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

Same as:
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/116853\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.ebuyer.com/product/116853

Had these for a while (currently moving house). They work great, just a little dusty.

£10

Collection from Newport Pagnell preferable, but I can ship at extra cost (probably in the region of £10).
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Roadkill

I can vouch for their performance - the sub's a mad little ba$tard !

EDGE

do they just plug in to the normal head phone jack or do they need a front/rear from thre sound card ?

Cunning Plan

Quoting: EDGE
do they just plug in to the normal head phone jack or do they need a front/rear from thre sound card ?

Dedicated sound card bud..

Andy

I had a set of these, fantastic money for value. Obviously not high fed, but still, gaming or music, this little set works wonders.

Mine got thrown out, because the sub developed an annoying rattle and it's not deconstructable.

Mine had a 5.1 adaptor that you could run to phono jacks. Did mean you didn't have true 5.1.

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Andy
Mine had a 5.1 adaptor that you could run to phono jacks. Did mean you didn't have true 5.1.

Don't think there was an adapter? I just know there are three cables to connect into the soundcard...

EDGE

so i could just run a splitter or 2 to give me 3 ports, then id get surround, just not 5.1, which would be fine for light music in the office right ?

Cunning Plan

Quoting: EDGE
so i could just run a splitter or 2 to give me 3 ports, then id get surround, just not 5.1, which would be fine for light music in the office right ?

I guess

The inputs plugged into my card that was like centre, left, right.. Then the amp splits the signal into the 5.1 - although not 'true' 5.1, but uber good for the price - even new they were a good bargin - always had to have the base on its lowest setting or it would annoy the neighbours!

EDGE

Andy

Edge, I can dig out the adaptor and post it to you if you're interested, returning the favour

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Andy
returning the favour

Say nothing......